CO Architects continues to investigate technologies that support collaborative decision-making for the design of high-value spaces. Their highly manipulatable virtual-reality operating rooms now push boundaries by mixing the physical and virtual. In this new iteration, mixed-reality operating rooms showcase use interaction with physical scale models tracked by cameras using Computer Vision.
Information, photographs, and graphics courtesy of CO Architects.
CO Architects seeks talented CO workers who can bring new energy and inspiration to the firm. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, with a background in building design and engineering, as well as experience leading diverse project teams. In addition, candidates should have demonstrated success in developing and leading digital design and technology programs within the AEC environment.
Specific criteria include:
- 8 to 15 years of digital design experience, working in an architectural firm or architectural technology consulting firm. Fabrication experience is preferred.
- Broad proficiency in design and computational computer software: Revit, Grasshopper, Rhino, CATIA.
- Familiarity with app development, scripting, and workflow automation to meet specific design and business goals.
- Experience with the design and delivery process for large, complex architectural projects.
- Proven track record of leadership ability, organization, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural design or engineering (or equivalent); master’s degree preferred.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
- Current eligibility to work in the USA. Applicants who are not U. S. citizens must describe their status to work in the USA, including details regarding visa type and duration.