Applications will not be considered without:
- Position title for which you are applying (as listed in the sidebar of this page)
- Representative samples of your work
Please indicate whether you are a U.S. citizen, and if not, describe your status to work in the U.S. including visa type and duration.
Submit the following materials to [email protected]:
- A dated letter of interest, briefly summarizing your background and experience, as well as your objectives in applying for this position. The cover letter or email should include your contact information, including email address.
- A clear, concise, current resume with education and professional experience, as well as academic, civic, and professional activities related to architecture, design, and leadership experience.
- Representative examples of your technical design work — no more than five projects, please — submitted in digital format. This should include the name and location of each project, your role on the project, and the firm for whom you worked.
- Additional information, such as links to your website, online portfolio, blog, LinkedIn profile, Instagram, Issuu, Pinterest, or other curated sites, if applicable.
- Please do NOT submit your full portfolio, references, or letters of recommendation until requested.
- Label each document to include your name and date.
- Any email attachments should be submitted as PDF, JPG, or PNG documents and will not be returned.
- If your attachments exceed 10MB, please use a service such as WeTransfer.